1. Open your Anlapus VIEW app, input your app's register name and app's register password. Click “Login”.
NOTE: MAKE SURE THE CLOUD SERVER STATUS OF YOUR DVR IS CONNECTED.
2. Click the“”in the topleft, select “Device Manager”.
Enter into “Device Manager”, click the“”in the top right.
3. Get into “Add Device”, input your device information (refer to the below picture).
After that, click the bottom of “Add Device”.
4. Then, click the“”in the top left, select the “Live Preview”.
Enter into “Real time monitoring”, click the “” in the top right.
In the interface of “Channel List”, select the device which you want to preview, click the “”.
After that, the grey icon () will change to colorful (), click the bottom of “Start Live View”.
5. Finally just wait a little moment, you can view your DVR on your phone.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.